The CMC Ekocon d.o.o. company was founded in 1990 in order to specialise within the CMC System (founded in 1989) in the following fields of activity:
- Technical design support, implementation and maintenance of measuring control and regulation systems for technological processes.
- Installation and maintenance of water supply, gas and central heating systems.
- Engineering support, installation and service of the potable, technological and waste water treatment equipment.
- Technical support, installation and service of water meters, thermal energy meters and remote metering systems (AMRs/AMIs).
- Supply, installation and maintenance of gate, butterfly, check and pressure control valves.
- Representation, distribution and wholesale.
From the very start, the company's activities have been closely connected to water. At the beginning, the company supplied ductile iron pipes, fittings, valves and other armatures, water meters, flow-, pressure- and level meters, as well as water quality testing equipment for public, industrial and privately-owned water supply systems.
In time, our range of solutions was extended to the supply of thermal energy meters, remote metering systems, water filters and water treatment applications, special seals and gaskets for all kinds of media, mechanical pipe joining systems etc.